Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some Recent Pubs

Featured in Paper Crafts Magazine's September/October 09 issue - also as an online project.



There two were featured in CARDS magazine's July 2009 issue.


There two were featured in Crafts N' Things September/October 2009 issue.


I have been procrastinating on getting my new scrap studio organized and I have decided this month it is happening and am even taking a couple days of work to tackle it. (I'm embarassed to admit that it was finished being built this spring). I will eventually post some pictures, but then I'm admitting to world I'm spoiled because the room is huge and I have way too many supplies (oops). Because of Operation Organize, I don't have anything new to share this week, but am sharing some cards that were featured recently in various magazines. My plan is to tackle my desk today - I have been sorting embellies, papers etc already) , so I promise you I will have new things to share by the end of the week!

2 comments:

Claude said...

These are so nice!
Good luck with your organization!

Patty said...

Your cards are very nice! I really love the last one.