Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Cosmo Cricket Early Bird


And some more of my creations from the girls scrapping weekend. Haven't had time this week to make anything, but hoping to get my scrap on this weekend. I had a number of items picked up for publication recently - yeah!! and so after the kids go to bed instead of scrappin' I've been typin' and packin'. Here are a couple simple little cards I made using mostly Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. I also got out one of my Martha Stewart punches to make a fun edge.

Not totally loving this layout, but I'll be brave and share anyway. And then of course immediately after I create the layout I find a 3rd picture that would have gone with it. Too late now :-) This is my daughter Emma and her cousin Sydney (my brother's daugther) from a couple Christmases ago. They are pretty close in age, but very different in size - one Amazon, one petite - both are divas so they have that in common anyway...lol. Now I'm not saying Amazon in a mean way...Emma has gotten used to being a head taller than most kids her age!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your projects, they are so great

TannyP said...

Cute cards and page - you're very creative =)