Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Couple of Jillibean Soup Cards - Cream of Mushroom



Although I hate Cream of Mushroom soup (unfortunately it seems to be the hubby's fave ingredient to cook with - ick) , I will make an exception when it's scrappy related :-) This Cream of Mushroom Soup line from Jillibean Soup, has some super cute papers, perfect for my fussy cutting tendencies! (If you love these papers like I do, you can buy them here.) I think these were probably my 2 favorite cards I made all weekend while scrapping with the girls. To get the texture on the deer cards I used a Fiskars texture plate, although now that I have my Cuttlebug, eventually I won't need to be so labor intensive, once I get some embossing plates for it. The cute little deer is from the The Paper Company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW great use of that product.. i absolutely love it

Claude said...

I absolutely LOVE Cream of Mushroom (the papers and the soup!)

And the texture on that deer card is awesome!