Monday, August 3, 2009

October Afternoon Road Map Collection


*This card will be featured in a future issue of Paper Creations*

Here are a few things I made this weekend while at the Craft Cottage with my sissies and a couple of other friends. I have a lot to share over the next week or so and probably could have gotten even more done...if I hadn't been yapping, eating and shopping so much. Oh well...that's what a girls' weekend is for isn't it? On these projects I used October Afternoon's Road Map line (click on each pic for a better view) which I picked up at That Scrappy Girl's last crop. You can also find this line in her online store if you aren't local. The pictures are from the Vegas trip I took with my two sisters and my Mom this March. It was Mom's first time on an airplane! None of us killed each other while we were there, so I deem the trip a success :-)

While I was at my 48 hour scrap fest this weekend I got invited to join a couple of design teams - Creatively Green and The Scrappy Shack. Both have entirely different products, so that will be fun to use my creative juices on all kinds of different projects. I will be posting a lot more information about both companies on some blog posts later this week (once I get caught up from being gone this weekend). Creatively Green has green/environmentally friendly products - some from other "green" manufacturers and some products they create themselves. They will have monthly kits, sketches, challenges and all kinds of things going so be sure to check it out. The Scrappy Shack is all about detailed die cuts. You can use them on all kinds of projects - layouts, cards, home decor, anything! There is one that is soooo Emma and I can't wait to use it. They will also be having a big giveaway later this week!

No comments: