Friday, August 28, 2009

Christmas in August courtesy of Scrap N Win, ShopMyKI and Creatively Green!


Last month at Scrap N Win, one of my cards placed 2nd in their contest! My prize arrived the other day and so I sat down last night to create. The cute tree is from Creatively Green (Clay Artz-Themed Trios-Reindeer Fun) and the Happy Bingo Card is from ShopMyKi. I still have embellies left, so hope to use more of them soon. Right now I should be packing for a 12 hour crop I am going to tomorrow...but my style is usually start packing 10 minutes before I leave and bring everything but the kitchen sink!
I am also entering this over on the Paper Crafts Moxie Fab blog. There is a Christmas Card challenge going on, so be sure to stop by and enter a card of your own.

3 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Love that Creatively Green tree! Cute card!

Ashley Newell said...

How cute! I have a Parker too! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge, Jennifer!