Sunday, November 2, 2008

Upsy Daisy Vroom Layout and Card


Found an expected surprise in my mailbox on Friday when I got home from work. Some cute rubon letters and papers from the Upsy Daisy Vroom line! These papers went pefectly with these pictures I had printed out earlier in the day for a crop I was going to the next day. Usually you have papers and then print out the pics, but this time it was the opposite! Perfect timing! If you click on the picture you can see the journaling better (it's at the top and bottom) but the gist of it can be found on this post on my family blog. Man - spring sucked around here...mud, mud, mud!!!!
Extras include Paper Studio butterfly punch and Doodlebug and DCWV glittered cardstock, Next Style buttons, some kraft cardstock and white clip for the card. On the layout I also used some felt circles from Are You Kitting Me, Next Style buttons, American Crafts pen and thread.

No comments: