Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Preschool Grad Layout


Here is another layout I did on Saturday at the crop...I know two layouts in one day...wow! These are pictures from Emma's preschool graduation in May. I may try to scan this as I wasn't happy with the way my pic turned out. I used a Fancy Pants journaling card, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Rusty Pickle and Doodlebug rubons, Basic Grey sticker, some kraft and yellow cardstock and buttons.
I have some more fun news to share. I made it to the final round in Magistical Memories 2009 Design Team call. They make the best chipboard!! I have shared some creations on earlier posts (and also have a card coming out in Paper Crafts next year using some of it). I will be getting some more chipboard to use for my next entries for the team. Crossing my fingers I get selected!!

No comments: