Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love 2-4-6-8 Box

I had a little time tonight so I grabbed the papers at the top of the pile and this is what I came up with. I had bought some K and Company Smitten a month or so ago. A lot of it is glittered (my weakness) so I just had to have. The big heart is glittered but it is hard to see from the picture. I also used some Me and My Big Ideas bling, a Fancy Pants button and some ribbon from who knows where! This quick and easy 2-4-6-8 template can be found at 3D Designs Challenge blog. I haven't had much time to participate over there much lately, but I have used this template in the past and the challenge this week was to use any of their previous templates. My first attempt even got picked up for a future Paper Crafts issue!

I made this downstairs on the coffee table as my scrap room is even messier than usual as I'm in the process of packing most of it up. They have started on our addition and any day now the house dude is going to tell me he needs to cut thru my scrap room wall. Long story short...my room is stuffed...so it's not like I can say give me 5 minutes and I'm ready. I'm trying to leave essentials out and for the next couple of months digging into various boxes and scrapping at the coffee table. (I wanted to put tissue paper or filler in this love box, but alas it's already boxed up) But I must be patient as my new scrap oasis awaits! It's sad...but I lay awake at night thinking about my new room. A room I can actually walk around in and gasp...maybe even be able to find things when I need them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the bling heart!

Pamela Smerker said...

Adorable and perfect for a Valentines goodies!! Thanks for playing along with us at 3DDC!!