Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Magistical Memories Samples

Uber excited to get my chipboard in the mail before the crop on Saturday. I was able to get these made and am still planning to make many more things to share. I'm so proud of myself...I made another layout!
Paper: Creative Imaginations (pink), K and Company (flowers) and Lasting Impressions (white embossed)
Chipboard: Magistical Memories Fancy Frame and Scallop Plate
Glitter: Doodlebug (applied with Modge Podge)
Rubons: Doodlebug
Stickers: Making Memories (flowers and ABC)
Jewels: Doodlebug
Bent flowers to add dimension
Size: 12x12
Paper: Fancy Pants (some of the goodies I won recently on their blog...yum!)
Stickers: Basic Grey
Rubons: American Crafts
Brads: Making Memories (used for eyes)
Raw Chipboard: Magistical Memories Owl Hang Around (I just love this guy!)
Inks: Sugarloaf (used to ink up the raw chipboard)
Size: 6x6

Paper: Fancy Pants
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Transparency: Hambly
Velvet Flocked Paper: Hobby Lobby
Embossed White Paper: Doodlebug
Raw Chipboard Flowers: Magistical Memories May Apple Bloom
Paint: Plaid
Glitter: Doodlebug
Rubon ABC: Doodlebug
Flower Sticker: Ayomi Yoshid
Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
I traced the chipboard onto the velvet and white papers and cut out so that I could add more layers. Sorry for the glare!







Papers: My Mind's Eye
Raw Chipboard: Magistical Memories Flutterby's
Flocking: Doodlebug - added two layers with Modge Podge to the butterly
Black Glitter: Doodlebug - add to body and then layered Tulip glitter paint on top
Rubon ABC: Doodlebug
Gift Card Holder: Creative Imaginations Veronika



No comments: