Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Page Plan October Sketch Cards

Here are some more of the cards I made this month when I was a GDT for Page Plans. They have sketches for both layout and cards...so there is something for everyone! This card is 100 percent American Crafts. The paper and embellies are from their Spring and Summer line. I also used some vinyl Thickers. I can't get enough of Thickers! All of these goodies were a total and very pleasant suprise the other day in the mail. You can find the sketch here.
These two Halloween cards were made with the same sketch. The rubon sentiment and the candy sticker are from Joann's, the orange flocked frame is from Making Memories, Spooky and green paper are from Scenic Route Salem and the jewel is Darice. The creamish paper is actually the packaging from the Making Memories flocked stickers.

Paper is Reminisce, flocked Spooky sticker and ribbon are Making Memories, jewels are Darice and brad is Cloud 9.
I want to apologize for the poor lighting. Iowa weather/lighting right now stinks! It's either windy or gets dark so darn early. The back patio that I would sometimes use is now framed into a basement. So it stinks right now but in a few months I will be living large! It has been in the works to get an addition to our house. We are adding a basement and a 2nd floor above the basement. Our house is set up pretty weird...but I won't bore you with the details. We have changed our minds about a million times, what exactly to do with this new space. My dinky scraproom (maybe 80-90 sq feet) is becoming a hallway and closet, so one of the things to figure out was where will my scrap room go. Anything would be bigger than what I have now. My lack of space is really stifling my creative process lately. Too much stuff.. and no where to put it or find it! I suppose I should be nicer to the hubby as he wants me to take over our family room as our scrap room. This room is about 450 sq feet...pinch me I'm dreaming! It's also on the main level right off the kitchen so I will be able to go in there for a few minutes here or there. My daughter also loves to scrap so there will be space for her to have her own desk and I can also have friends over to crop. The computer will also be there so everything will be in one space. I guess the point of my story is that I will eventually set up a "lighting" area for pics and staging. The 2nd level of our addition will now be our new family room (around 400 sq feet) so if things get changed and I get that room instead it's still cool with me too. Of course I had to promise I would keep my new room somewhat cleaned up..... we'll see how that goes....
Check out my family blog if you are interested in seeing house progress.

















No comments: