Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Recent Paper Crafts Pubs

Sorry for the lack of recent posts. I'm blaming it on - this seems to be the craziest time of the year for the fam (both kids' bdays, lots of extra curicular activity overlap and reality TV season has started up again!) Also I swear our computer hates me! I was excited to have 3 cards featured in Card Creations Volume 6. This card even got the head spot in the Congratulation section. I also have one featured in Thank You and the Photo card section.
I had this Girl tag featured in their recent Holiday Cards and More Volume 3. I loved both of these magazines and honestly can't say which issue I like better!!

1 comment:

Brandy J. said...

Hello!! These projects were both so cute and fun. Thanks for being such a tremendous designer and making lots of pretty things for me to look at. :) ~Brandy