Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sassafras Lass Cards

I know this paper isn't new, but it's new to me :-) Was excited to see some of this Sassafras Lass at Archiver's last night. Also picked up some of their stickers. On the center, I used a Making Memories Halloween die cut, then a Sass stickers, then an EK Success felt flower. The sentiment are Making Memories ABC stickers. (Can't get enough of those - bought two more different ones last night) Size 5x5
Here is another one with more Sass. Also more Making Memories ABC stickers (Xmas ones), some Paper Studio bling...and you can't tell but I used a Tim Holtz clear fragment with the deer. It's actually 3d in real life. I won the fragments and some Glossy Accents at the crop last night...dang I've been lucky lately! Size 4 x 8.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really cute!

Unknown said...

Love those Sass cards!
I am seriously crushing on anything Sass lately too!
B-

Lea L. said...

That paper IS new, and it is some of my fave right now! I love your cards...they are just adorable!! Especially love the belated birthday sentiment!

Check back later tonight when I draw the winner of my challenge!

~lea

Wendy said...

Oh, my goodness...I love the stitching on the felt flowers as they take center stage on your adorable card! So, so cute! Thanks for playing along. Wendy Johnson