Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bo Bunny Cards - Teen Chic

I have a lot of cards to share today, but I have to jet out of here in a few to take Emma to a bday party and Amazing Race and D. Housewives are on tonight - so I may be sharing over the next few days so be sure to stop back. I was able to get quite a few made yesterday for World Card Making Day and also have a few rejects from earlier calls to share too. This yummy Teen Chic paper from Bo Bunny on these 3 cards I received in my kit from Are You Kitting Me recently. I was excited to be asked to be the GDT for October for Page Plans - a fun card sketch site. Here was my take on this week's sketch. I'll be making something every week in October - I'm excited! In addition to the Bo Bunny paper, I also used Bo Bunny brads, DCWV glitter paper and a Prima pink flower.
I made these last two cards at the crop yesterday. This card is based on a sketch over at the Bo Bunny blog. In addition to the Bo Bunny paper and brads, I used a Making Memories metal sentiment and picked up some of the fun new KI Memories glitter lace cardstock. I'm totally into butterflies right now! The big butterfly I cut out of the paper, but on the litle butterfly I used my Martha Stewart punch and punched from a big buttefly on the lace cardstock.
This last one I also used the paper (I'm very into fussy cutting...can you tell?). Also used some Prima Bling, Doodlebug ABC rubons and Paper Studio gems. Cardstock is from Archiver's I believe.

1 comment:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love your take on the Bo Bunny challenge. I am liking that paper more and more. Great work.