Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whale Done Card - Melissa Phillips Sketch Challenge/Lime Tart

(click on picture for better view)
I made this for a sketch challenge at Melissa Phillips' blog. I stalk her blog quite regularly. The stuff she makes is just amazing! I love the way she layers things and pays attention to the smallest detail. When I try to layer embellishments or try something shabby chic, it just turns into a disaster! Be sure to stop by for some great inspiration!

Size of the card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and sticker is once again from K and Company's Berry Sweet line, ABC rubons and glitter cardstock are Doodlebug, Brads are Paper Studio, ink is Clearsnap and the oval/square stamp is from Apple Blossom Studio. I won this stamp along with some others from her blog and they rock! I like that they are a bigger size and also take ink great. I'm planning to use on more projects so be sure to check back for more stamp stuff!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a darling card---so sweet and happy. Thanks so much for playing along---your card just made my day!
Melissa

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful card:)

LaurieStar said...

What a cute card - I love the message! Nice job!

Tina H. said...

Hehe, those little whales are SO stinkin cute! My son (2) just came in and melted over them... "Fishy, fishy, fishy!" Very cute. :")
I'm just a random stranger, blog hopping from Mellisa's blog to see the sketch entrants. Thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

:) Love it, Jennifer!