Friday, July 18, 2008

CPS Sketch #73 - Making Memories


Once again didn't find time till later in the week to get some scrapping done. After the huge rainstorm last night I was able to take some outside pics this morning and since our electricity is back I'm able to post!

I have been hoarding the Making Memories Noteworthy pack I got at Archiver's awhile ago. It's just so darn cute, but I finally broke down and opened the package for this sketch. Itcame in an 8x8 size so it's perfect for cards. On this card I folded one in half to make my card base - very easy! I added a KI Memories flower and a One Heart One Mind rubon, added a few Mark Richards rhinestones, inked a bit with Clearsnap Chesnut brown and I was done! Size is 4 x 8.


3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is WONDERFUL! I love the papers you picked and great use of the CPS sketch!

Pamela Smerker said...

Wow you did a beautiful job with the sketch. thanks for sharing!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card....great job with the CPS sketch!

I am doing a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to check it out!

~Lea