Sunday, July 27, 2008

Caardvarks 2 Sketch Challenge - 2 Sketches 4 You



I was happy to see that 2 Sketches 4 You was providing the sketches for the current Caardvark challenge. After the kidlets went to bed last night I retreated to my scrap room and came up with these. We even have a day without rain (although the humidity is stifling) so I was able to snap some photos this morning.

Congratulations Card: I deviated a bit...ok maybe alot including tipping the sketch sideways... Supplies I use are Basic Grey Infuse papers and die cuts, Paper Studio bling, EK Success photo corner punch and American Crafts ribbon. Size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2

Hi Card: Ok deviating a bit again, but I absolutely love this Daisy D's Chloe Marie stuff that they sent me the other day. I am a girl that loves her flowers!!! I also used some Paper Studio buttons and some thread. I bent some of the leaves for added dimension. Size is 6 x 5 1/2.


1 comment:

Jolene said...

These are lovely! I especially love your use of the Basic Grey.