Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trio of Dream Street Designs




*Card removed for publication in Paper Crafts magazine Fall 09.

I made these for a challenge over at their blog. I was bummed though because their other challenge (to use two different lines) I wasn't able to do. I hunted all over town for some at the different stores, but was unsuccessful in finding a 2nd line to use. There are a lot of cool different manufacturers out there that I can't find locally and I'm going to have to break down and start ordering more online soon! There is just something I like about an actual store, where you can touch stuff.



These cards were created with their Cafe Chic line. I really like the colors in these papers and had some left from an online kit. I have a bit of a hoarding problem... Other extras I used include Darice and Paper Studio gems, Imaginesce brad, American Crafts ABC's, Bazzill Bling, Making Memories ABC's, Heidi Swapp journaling circle and stamp, Doodlebug ABC rubons and some Clearsnap Chestnut Roan ink. The cards are in a variety of sizes.

No comments: