Saturday, August 9, 2008

Paper Crafts - Cool Beans!

It's been a good week for me in regards to Paper Crafts! I got an email earlier this week that I won a prize on their blog and it arrived today. Most of it was stuff I can't find around here, so I love that! My fave thing was the Maya Road sheer ribbon. I'll post some creations using some of my goodies in the future.

Then on Friday I got an email requesting a card I made for their sketch call. This was one of the cards I didn't think I'd get emailed out in time because of the fiber options line being cut nearby. But luckily right before midnight I was able to get on long enough to send...whew!

Not sure how many creations I'll be posting next week. Busy with some DT work and need to get some stuff ready to send to some mags. I need to tweak a couple projects and get all the paper work filled out yet. Also a bunch of calls I want to submit to. I'm trying to get my submitting process organized. I'm a little better, but still failing miserably. Plus yahoo has been hating me the last couple of days and not letting me in much!

Anyhoo, hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend. We are headed to the State Fair tomorrow. I'm praying for no humidity, but since we are skipping church to go, I doubt I'll get my wish :-)

No comments: