Saturday, August 16, 2008

Emma's Paperie Goodness!

Ok...I really should run to town tonight to buy a Powerball ticket. I can not believe how many goodies I've won lately! I was originally drawn to Emma's Paperie because of the name, because the name Emma rocks :-) She was also kind enough to send me a gift certificate for my bday last month and I have been going online adding things to my basket and now I see they have even more new things in the store. I want everything!!!!!!! They carry all the latest and greatest and have an awesome design team. I am not just saying this because I won the RAK and am kissing up, but I stalk the site regularly for inspiration. I won some goodies from Pink Paislee, American Crafts glitter Thickers, Prima flowers and some neat little gift boxes. I haven't been able to find PP locally...so I can not wait to get my hands on it. I will definitely be posting some creations, so be sure to check back for those!

And in the spirit of all my winning of goodies lately I will be having a giveaway. I will be posting the details tomorrow. I am watching my nephews tonight and between them and my two children...I'd better not stay on here much longer...lol.

No comments: