Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sassafras and SRM Sentiments...here's my CKC reject card!


I sometimes feel like a one trick pony, but I just love patterned papers where I can fussycut the patterns/pictures out. That Scrappy Girl's Sassafras Lass's Nerdy Bird papers are great for this. The flowers are from patterned paper and the "grass" and sun are stickers. The sun had longer rays, but I cut them down to fit on the card. I also find myself having my embellies hang off the edge of cards lately too. This card I made for a challenge at the CKC crop. We had to use something from out goodie bag (I chose the Queen and Co photo turns and the piece of white cardstock) It didn't get the love, but I still like it anyway! I also reached for another SRM Sentiment sticker...I'm about out I've used them so much!

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Kathy said...

Awww...this card just makes me smile. So happy you entered this at SRM! :)