Thursday, July 29, 2010

Creative Charms July Special - 3 days left!


I was excited to be asked to join the Creative Charms design team for the next few months. I wanted to share their July special since there are only a few days left. I will be back with August's special soon and will have projects to share too. I love all things shiny, so Creative Charms products are perfect for me!
Here's a look at this month's special offer from Creative Charms.


* Green & White Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon (18")

* Green Pure Blossom (9 pcs)

* Green Gradient Gem Stickers (76 pcs)

* Orange Spring Medley (20 pcs)

* Orange Sunburst Daisy (5 pcs)

* Orange Groovy Petals (4 pcs)

* Amber & Green Gem Brads (12 pcs)

* Summer Medley (21 pcs)

* Assorted Summer & Beach Brads (19 pcs)Get yours today.

Supplies are limited.SALE: $ 23.00 $ 6.99 each

No comments: