Friday, July 23, 2010

A Couple of Nikki Sivils Cards - My Sweet Cherry Pie


I received some Nikki Sivils papers in my CKC goodie bag earlier this month. Unfortunately I haven't found any papers of hers locally yet and I'm not always much of an online shopper (mostly because I've already blown the budget locally!), so I was excited to get some. This is one of my favorite lines of hers - My Sweet Cherry Pie, I think it's the colors and then the fun elements I can cut from the paper. Here are a couple super simple, quick and easy cards. (The tree card I made for a sketch call at Paper Crafts, but it did not get the love, so I can share with you).

I had planned to hopefully type up a nice sized post with lots of projects tonight to make up for my lack of posting lately, but wouldn't you know yet another tornado warning tonight and I spent most of the evening in the basement with the kidlets. (This has been our 3rd one in the last month). This time the tornado was a couple miles east/northeast of us, but I have heard that it destroyed a few houses in our smallish town. I am waiting to hear more info, but luckily it sounds like no one was hurt. And sorry but this part is kind of funny: They had to cancel the Wizard of Oz performance tonight because of a tornado. Seriously...not making that up! It is now late and I'm tuckered, so will try to post more projects later this weekend.

No comments: