Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spare Change?


Well I survived my Vegas trip! Didn't really do too much par-tay-ing, but it was insane there. A zillion people being blown everywhere by the wind. We had a good time - saw a Cirq show, gambled a bit (I probably broke even or slightly ahead - it would help if when I win a bit I would cash out!), toured Hoover dam and did a lot of walking! It was way busier than when I went last February, but Spring Break was going on along with March Madness, so people were everywhere. Hoping to get back into some creating now. My new room still look like it exploded but there are some different deadlines coming up I want to tackle, so for right now I'm working in the middle of the mess...making the mess even worse!
This card is in the May/June issue of Paper Crafts that just came out. I used some 3 Bugs In A Rug and Making Memories papers, Magistical Memories chipboard tree, Making Memories ABC stickers, Darice bling and some ribbon from an Are You Kitting Me kit. I glittered the tree up with Sulyn (green) and Doodlebug brown glitter. I have a love/hate relationship with glitter...love the look...hate the fact that you wear it on your face for a week after!


1 comment:

KelsyC said...

CUTE card! Love it! Found your blog on She's Crafty.