Monday, March 9, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and Girl Friday Cards


These two were made with Girl Friday papers and pink ribbon. I'm a sucker for anything bright colored, flowers or bird related. Felt bird is Chatterbox, rubons are American Crafts, ABC stickers are Making Memories, green felt ribbon is Joann's and bling is MAMBI and Paper Studio.
****CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION IN CARDS AUGUST 2009 ISSUE****


These are some cards hoping to bring out the sunshine here in Iowa! I totally loved this Snorkel line. I even went back and bought more because I have some summer pictures these go perfect with too. Papers, rubons, ribbons are all Snorkel, cardstock is Prism, gems are MAMBI and Paper Studio

Got all of this yummy new Cosmo Cricket and while I was shopping at That Scrappy Girl while at a crop last weekend. It was a 14 hour one and I made these towards the end...so they turned out pretty quick and simple! It's late so I'm signing off!

2 comments:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

Those are all some super cute cards!! I love your work!

Evelin said...

Love the cards : ) They are so cute :)