Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrap Within Reach Full Bloom Mini Album



(Click on each picture for a better view)
I made this mini album with the Full Bloom line. I'm a flower nut, so of course I'm loving this paper! I also used a Clear Scraps chipboard album. The album actually should be horizontal, but I decided to punch the hole at the top and open it that way. Glad I have my Crop-a-dile! I had these pictures of Emma from last spring and since she was in purple...the papers were perfect! She has since cut her hair short (sniff sniff), but I remember this day she was a posing fool, so I took advantage of her good mood and snapped a bunch of pictures. I was excited this line and others were at my LSS Memory Bound last weekend!

In other Scrap Within Reach news:

There is an adorable kit to purchase over at Scrap Within Reach using the Industrial Park line. Also if you place an order for $20 or more between March 8 -March 15th you get free shipping. I'm a girl who loves my free shipping!

They also now have a monthly kit club for purchase and right now if you and a friend join you can get into the drawing for a free May kit.

And last but not least they have a monthly newsletter so be sure to sign up on their site.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend! It has finally warmed up here - but of course that means everything is mud. Tomorrow my Mom and Dad are coming down to help paint my scrap room and do some other cleaning/organizing on the rest of the house. I will be glad when the house remodel is over. When half your house is ripped apart, it's hard to want to keep the other half nice all the time.
ETA: This was selected as a BOB (Best of the Blogosphere) over at Card of the Week - cool! Also selected as Craft of the Week at She's Crafty. Also cool!


2 comments:

The Mom said...

Cute! She sure is the model in those pics.

Did you just make this, I don't remember seeing it before!

Have fun with mom and dad today!

Cathy said...

Very cute...I've never seen the arrow album used vertically like this before :)