Thursday, January 22, 2009

SEI Cards - Poppy Collection

Supplies: SEI papers, stickers, die cuts, Mark Richards pearls, American Crafts rubon sentiment, Bazzill flower and Paper Studio brad set. The white paper is super shimmery IRL.



More SEI papers and diecuts, Mark Richards pearls and American Crafts vinyl Thickers. Sorry for the washed out pic...not sure why this card didn't want to smile!






Even more SEI paper and stickers, some more American Crafts Thickers, and again with the Mark Richards pearls. I only bought one color of the pearls and I need to get more. I'm hooked! I inked everything with Clearsnap Chestnut Roan - my all time fave ink! The smaller blue butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch. I also did some stamping. One of my goals for 2009 is to greatly improve my stamping and start using my endless supply of stamps! The big butterfly and the brown one are from Cornish Heritage Farms. On the big butterfly I stamped on the card and then cut another one out and bent the wings for added dimension. I also cut out the little brown one. They are designed by Kim Hughes and called Little Gal. There are all kinds of stamps in this set and I am hoping to make some more things with them soon. She has a million stamps out there to pick from so be sure to check out their site. If you are ever looking for great inspiration be sure to check out Kim's blog too!



CHA is fast approaching and that means giveaways galore as new product lines come out. There are also some bloggers with giveaways too. Here are a few I have come across:








Creative Cafe




CPS - need to make a card

2 Sketches 4 You - need to make a card


I will come back and update...I know I'm missing some!














1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Jennifer! I just popped over from the inspireME blog to check out your blog and say hello. I really like you Poppy cards. I co-own a small kit club, and we used this paper line in August. I really had fun playing with it and LOVE to see what other people create with the same lines. You did a great job!