Monday, January 12, 2009

Scenic Route Surprise!





*CARD REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION IN JULY CARDS 2009 ISSUE*

At the crop last weekend I got to chance to play with a lot of my new scrap goodies. The first things I made were with the Scenic Route Surprise line. I even made a layout and I was actually very happy with it :-) I just love the bright colors of this line. The kit also came with die cuts, chipboard and stickers and so I used a little bit of everything. I still have plenty left over so I plan to make some more birthday cards or possibly a bday party mini album in the future. Only other extras include some American Crafts thickers on the layout and some Bazzill cardstock, Mark Richards pearls, Prima flowers, Darice gems and some Are You Kitting Me felt circles on the cards.

No comments: