Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Use Your Stash Chipboard Challenge Cards

Here are the cards I made for September's challenge over at Use Your Stash. The challenge product was chipboard. Lets just say I have no shortage of chipboard (and leave it at that...lol). On this card I used a raw chipboard star from Scenic Route. Where you ask? It's under the orange and blue papers. It gave the card nice dimension and without making it too heavy. I used kraft cardstock, Around the Block papers and Darice gems. I've used this birthday paper alot. Love the bright colors and I love that you can cut the different sentiments right out of the paper.



Ok, it's not anywhere near St. Pat's day yet (but in the scrappy world it is). I used Bazzill cardstock, Die Cuts With A View paper and sentiment sticker, American Crafts chipboard swirls and also a DCWV chipboard Pot O' Gold.

No comments: