Saturday, September 13, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura # 8 and Ashlid


I have been in a bit of a creative funk lately. This always seems to happen after I go to a crop. I lug way too much stuff there and then it takes me a week to get the energy to haul it all back upstairs. Therefore I don't create during that "lazy" time. These are both made from this week's sketches at 2 Sketches 4 You. This ended up being a pretty simply looking card (although I've come to realize and tried to accept the fact that I'm a pretty simple scrap type of girl). I made this with papers from Around The Block, added a Tinkering Ink Rip Strip, some Darice gems and some pink felt. Size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.


This sketch is from Ashlid on their design team. I used Basic Grey Blush papers and die cuts, added Imaginsce brads, Rusty Pickle rubon sentiment and a Daisy D flower. I inked everything up with Clearsnap Chesnut Roan. Size 4 1/4 x 4 1/2.

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Jennifer these are darling! I hate when you loose your mojo! But really these are darling:)
Laura

Kath Stewart said...

2 gorgeous cards for the sketches
Love
kath
xxxxx