Saturday, September 13, 2008

Get Well Soon Card - Basic Grey Blush


I was digging thru my papers looking for something that grabbed my eye to hopefully get my creative juices flowing. I've used this Basic Grey Blush paper line a number of times and just love the color combos on them. I used it for a sketch on the previous post and when I saw the bird I remember reading about a challenge that Melissa Phillips had over on her blog so I ended up making two cards from it. Be sure to stop by Melissa's blog...her stuff is amazing!

In addition to the Basic Grey Blush paper and die cut tag, I added a Darice gem, Rusty Pickle rubon sentiments and rubbed on two DCWV little birds. I thought the one big bird looked lonely :-) I inked everything up with Clearsnap Chesnut Roan. Size is 6x6.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Super cute, super cute! Some of my all-time favorite paper here---love it and thanks for playing along.
Melis