Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twitterpated about Thomas!

I went to a 15 hour crop yesterday and actually got a lot done! I know shocking! I'll be updating the blog all week with different projects. These projects I made with Imaginisce's Twitterpated line. I love the cute little animals in this line. This is my daughter Emma when she was 3 years old (she just turned 7 so I seem to be a bit behind on...lol). We took her to see Thomas the Train for her birthday and to say she was excited is an understatement. We treated her to a tshirt and she proceded to try to strip right in front of everyone so she could get that new tshirt on! She actually had really long hair, but these were snapped as soon as she put it on so it's still tucked in the tshirt. You can't see it very well in the picture, but she is also wearing her Thomas tennis shoes. I added the fox sticker, because she looked so "foxy" in that new tshirt :-)


Here are a couple cards I also made with this line. The green paper is actually some of the packaging from one of the sticker sheets. I love their papers because some are perfect for fussy cutting!

No comments: