Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick and Easy Halloween Card

*This is my post over on the Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs blog this month*

Every year October seems to be one of the craziest months of the year for our family. Soccer and football are wrapping up, my son turned 9 on the 19th (Happy Birthday Parker!) and there are Halloween activities galore in our town. In honor of that, I made this quick and easy Halloween card. Any busy Mom (or Dad) can easily whip this up between supper dishes and soccer practice :-)

I started with two chipboard pieces from the Perfectly Shaped Concave Build-A-Book Set. I used my Scor-It to create a crease on both pieces and added glittered brads 1/2 inch apart on the card edge to create the card base. I cut a piece of patterned Halloween paper slightly smaller than the card shape and adhered. A fuzzy Boo Halloween sticker, a bling ghost and one more glittered brad complete the card. Super easy!

No comments: