Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Noodle


Noodle is one of the many nicknames I call Emma. I also shorten it to "Nood", and I'm sure some people that hear me think...what did she just say? Here is she all gussied up in her recital costume with her makeup and hair done. She is a bit of a tomboy, so the hair and makeup were no small feat! The lighting is a little off in the picture, but you know what...that's ok! I just love her cheesey grin in this picture.

(This layout originally was not on white paper, but I put against it to take the picture and kind of like it with the white too).

Papers/Frame Die Cut/ABC stickers: Pink Paislee
Chipboard Flower Sticker: K and Company
Paper Frills (pink): Doodlebug
Rubons (birds): Glitz Designs (I absolutely love these birds. But I wouldn't let myself hoard)
Size: 10x10 without mounting on white background

No comments: