Friday, September 4, 2009

A Mish Mash of Jillibean Soup


I sat down to make a card and a layout happened instead. Happy accident! I used a variety of Jillibean Soup lines on this layout - Lentil, Cream of Mushroom, Talk Soup and Minestrone. I love that you can use the different lines together. I was really trying to stick a sprout somewhere on here, but I lost. I used some Alphabeans for the title. All of these products can be found at That Scrappy Girl for purchase if you are interested. I even used another of my Happy Bingo Cards from ShopMyKI that I won at ScrapNWin last month. I am not always good at journaling (because I hate my handwriting) and I even did that on this layout too!

I also wanted to share the kit That Scrappy Girl has available this month - the Alphabet Soup Kit. LOTS of Jillibean!

Alphabet Soup Kit Includes:
2 ground round - Jillibean Soup
2 hot water - Jillibean Soup
2 vegetable juice - Jillibean Soup
2 mixed veggies - Jillibean Soup
2 alphabet pasta - Jillibean Soup
2 beef bouillon - Jillibean Soup
2 brilliant white scallop - Bazzill Basics
2 pinecone - Bazzill Basics
2 festive - Bazzill Basics
2 sour apple - Bazzill Basics
2 fireheart - Bazzill Basics
2 festive - just the edge strips - Bazzill Basics (varies by kit)
Assortment Brads/Buttons - Basic Grey (varies by kit)
Metal Rimmed Tags - Chatterbox (varies by kit)
Scarlet Blackboard - Cosmo Cricket
Foam Stickers - white - Thickers
Clear Cuts Word Stickers - School - Little Yellow Bicycle

No comments: