Saturday, July 25, 2009

October Afternoon - Cherry Hill and Road Map Collections



I don't know what has gotten into me, but I've been on a layout kick lately. Not a bad problem to have I guess! This layout was made with the Cherry Hill collection. I loved every single part of the collection, so I ended up buying the whole collection pack - oops! The bird was my favorite die cut and so no matter what, this bird was ending up on this layout somehow :-) Extras include some Making Memories ribbon and Creative Cafe buttons.
*This card will be featured in Crafts N' Things February 2010 issue*

While cropping with That Scrappy Girl last week, I also picked up most of the Road Maps collection - oops again! I need to get some trip pictures printed and hope to put together a mini album soon. This line will be listed in her online store soon, so if you are interested, shoot her an email for now. Extras include Adorn It mini alphas, Pink Paislee brad and some ribbon from who knows where.

No comments: