Thursday, July 9, 2009

Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs Design Team!


I was excited to get an email from Ali inviting me to join the Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs team. She has such a great variety of products and I can't wait to get started creating. I have my first post over on the blog today. Here is the list of everyone on the team. Another thing I love about joining a design team is getting to meet new people and see everyone's work and style!

Gloria Stengel
Debbie Fitzgerald
Shannon Morgan
Jennifer Hansen
Marisa Faylim
Dolores Cancel
Lori McCausland
Carolyn Lontin
Pamela Jordan
Valerie Chmielak
Naureen O'Neale
KellyJean Gettelfinger
Amy Oxford
Vickilyn Crawford
Erica Hofstetter
Tina Guigui

2 comments:

AmesOx said...

Congrats!! Loved your post on the MOSD blog! So excited to be working with you!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

Congrats to you mys sistah--can't wait to work with you and the other divaz--love your work!!