Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Creative Charms September "Girl" Deal of the Month



This card was created using Creative Charm's September "Girl" Deal of the Month. I used the Playtime Girl Felts and the Red Gem Stickers. It was fun to make a girly card using more masculine colors. That cute little felt girl reminds me of my daughter who turns 8 next week. I'm sure it won't be much longer before she's asking for makeup and a cell phone...yikes! I layered embossed cardstock and patterned paper on this card. Since I had a lot to say, I also decorated the inside with the remainder of the sentiment and additional felt stickers.
If you would prefer a more masculine kit, be sure to check out September's "Boy" Deal of the Month. There are also new Dream Garden and Countryside mini kits and other new products so be sure to stop by the store. The Creative Lounge is also being updated with projects and project instructions.

18" Red Fancy Polka Dot RibbonYellow Fuzzy Ducks (4 Pieces) It's a Girl Epoxy Stickers (18 Pieces) It's a Girl Felts & Epoxy Brads (18 Pieces) Playtime Girl Felts & Epoxy Brads (14 Pieces) Pink or Purple Sparkle Buttons (12 Pieces) Red Gem Stickers (76 Pieces) Pink Purses & Crowns (4 Pieces) Assorted Girl Brads (3 Pieces) Assorted Flower Brads (6 Pieces)
Regular Price is $ 24.00. Yours for only $7.99 (65% Savings).

No comments: