Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jillibean Soup Cards - Chicken Noodle and Egg Drop - Yummy!

Here are a variety of cards I made for That Scrappy Girl. These products are available in the store and she is running a NSD special until May 1st - FREE SHIPPING! Just use the code NSD2010 during checkout. I used Chicken Noodle Soup papers and stickers on this card set. I used the edge I cut off from the journaling block on my envelope, so that I could tie everything together. The kraft card base and envelope are also Jillibean Soup. The buttons are from Basic Grey.

On this card and envie set I used Egg Drop Soup papers and stamps. I paper pieced his body using more of the paper. The kraft card base and envelope and the Journaling Sprouts are also from Jillibean Soup.
And last, a little card in honor of my son, who's favorite animal is a pig :-) I used Chicken Noodle Soup and cut elements from the different papers.

No comments: