Friday, March 5, 2010

Creative Cuts and More Match Box


I wanted to invite everyone to the Creative Cuts and More blog hop that starts on Monday the 8th. There will be a variety of projects and inspiration so please stop by! I had the honor of being a Guest Designer for them in March and will have more projects to share during the hop. I made this little Valentiney/Lovey box using the Match Box Large Die Cut. (You can get them in a variety of colors) These are very easy to assemble and I recommend using the Killer Red Tacky Tape. The paper I used is from Elle's Studio XOXO collection. You can find this at That Scrappy Girl and comes in a 6x6 pack - a great size for cards and small projects. Although still works great on layouts too!

1 comment:

Steph Zerbe said...

Ohhh, nice matchbox! These boxes are so fun to give!!