Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lily Bee Designs Die Cuts

On this card I used the French Coture collection. The die cut is actually a scalloped square, but I cut off the top part (saving for another day!), used some photo corner die cuts as butterfly wings and then punched out another butterfly from another paper. Extras include Martha Stewart punch, Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey pearls and American Crafts rubon.

On this gift bag the strip is from French Coture and the scalloped square (I cut off the sides) is from the Three Little Birds collection. I love when I can combine collections from a company. The tree brad is from Around the Block.

I had the good fortune to win some Lily Bee die cuts last month. I love the size of the die cuts because they are the perfect size for cards and gift bags...two of my favorite things to make! Don't get me wrong, they work on layouts too :-)

No comments: