Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Scrappy Shack Creations



Here are some cards I made using die cuts from The Scrappy Shack. These first two cards used pieces of the same die cut. I cut apart the Flourish die cut - one to create a branch, one to create a stem. The papers I used are Jillibean Soup Grandma's Christmas - although one card didn't end up being a Christmas card.
On this card I used the Flourish Frame die cut to create this wedding card. I added a transparency behind it and a few pearls to dress it up. The papers are from Making Memories - Sabrina.

This post is short and sweet as I still have a lot to do for Christmas. I procrastinate on the wrapping, packing, baking etc. every year - you'd think I'd learn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those cards, so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Wow this is such a wonderful work, i really great work and creativity.Really like this series! Amazing all indoors!Great work!

dsi r4