Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Look Who's Talking Kit - Jillibean Soup



Here is a gift bag and card I made with That Scrappy Girl's November's add on kit - Look Who's Talking. I will confess that I snitched the Jillibean ABC's from the main kit, but any alpha set you have in your own stash would work just fine too. Owls are "in" with papercrafting and these Jillibean Soup owls are super cute. I put pop dots behind the owls I cut from the paper and also added some Clearsnap Chesnut Roan chalk ink (it's my go to ink anytime I need a brown) to the corrugated alpha to distress them a bit.

I had some cardstock scraps with a crease left from when I made the friend card and so I left that crease at the top to give this simple little card a little something special.

That Scrappy Girl is also giving away some TaDa Studio goodies on this post and there is also a sketch challenge due December 1st where you can win some Cosmo Cricket.
Also a heads up that there is a giveaway of a variety of Urban Lily papers over on their blog. Very cute papers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats an awesome set, very well done!