Thursday, June 4, 2009

American Crafts Thickers Birthday Card Challenge


Who doesn't have an addiction to Thickers? I will fully admit that I do! When I saw this challenge on the American Crafts Blog, I knew it wouldn't be a struggle to use a Thicker or too. I debated foam, vinyl, puffy, glitter, chipboard, foam, felt.... I ended up using Vinyl Poolside (grapefruit) for the letters and Puffy Umbrella Accents (grapefruit) for the photo corners. I see they have the Puffy ones in Cricket (lime green) and I'm thinking I will have to hunt those down the next time I go shopping! The papers are from the Spring and Summer line. I love bright colors and flowers, so I have used this quite a bit. I threw on a few Paper Studio gems for some sparkle.

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Cute card and congrats on all your publications!