Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scrap Within Reach - Emerson, Elliot and Industrial Park Oh My!

*Project will be featured in the April 2010 issue of Crafts N Things*

Papers: Scrap Within Reach - Elliot line
Scalloped Acrylic Page: Clear Scraps XL Deco
Chipboard letters (room): Heidi Swapp
Acrylic Sentiment, Ribbon: Making Memories
Button
Used my Cropodile to make the holes at the top.
Size: 12x12 (not including ribbon)
I feel like my son often gets neglected in my scrap creations. When I saw that I had pictures of him from a couple of his activities that coordinated perfectly with the Elliot line, a wall hanging for his room came to mind. I easily converted the acrylic page into a hanging by punching two holes at the top with my Cropodile and string ribbon thru.





Papers/ABC's: Scrap Within Reach - Emerson
Acrylic Banner: Clear Scraps Banner
(The Clear Scraps blog gave this some love - cool!)


Jewels: Kaisercraft
Ribbon: Bazzill
White Ink: Stazon (inked edges of the banner)
Glittered Flowers: Bazzill
Size: 20x6 (not including addt'l ribbon on the edges to hang)

I put the main piece of paper under the acrylic pieces and then embellished with additonal papers and other embellishments on top. I made for my daughter Emma to hang in her room. I knew if her brother got something and she didn't, she would not be happy...lol.

*This card will be featured in the July issue of Scrapbook News and Review.



Papers/Ribbons/Rubons: Scrap Within Reach - Industrial Park
Staples
Size: 4 1/2 x 6

I layered different papers including some that were fussy cut and applied rubons all over the card. I used the staples to attach the ribbon and thought they added to the industrial, boyish look.



These creations got some love over at Card of the Week :-)


1 comment:

Claude said...

Beautiful projects, love that banner!