Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it Water Slide Time?

(Click on for a larger picture)

Not quite here in Iowa, but it did get into the 70's today although overcast. But I guess it's supposed to rain buckets this weekend, yipee (insert sarcasm!) I created this layout for the weekly challenge over at the American Crafts blog - you had to use 6 pictures and of course American Crafts products! I am hooked on their stuff, so I had no shortage of supplies of which to chose from. I used their Moda Bella papers, Mini Marks Rubons Jack Jr Sidekicks (for all the little white summer icons), Vinyl Thickers (Sprinkles) and various Detail stickers. I had hoped to try to get a decent picture of this outside, but instead I scanned (and cussed!) It wasn't so much the scanning or stitching, but since it's been so long since I used Adobe, I couldn't remember how to merge the two pages together. After a few choice cuss words and some time, I am somewhat successful. I hate that scans always cut off some of the edges, so just imagine there is more of an orange border around the page and also between the two pages. But hope you at least get the idea!!

No comments: