Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thank You Card


On my 3rd afternoon off I accomplished nothing besides taking a nap..oops! OK I did work on getting some product info/instructions for some items I need to send out to a couple mags, but I did nothing that involved glue. We've also been gone every night this week with kids stuff, so I've had a small window of creating available and the nap snuck up on me!

On my last day before rejoining the working world (BIG YUCK!) I did make a few things. One was for a challenge at Use Your Stash to make cards with scraps and ABC stickers on them. Mine is made with Bazzill Cardstock, Die Cuts With a View and KI Memories papers and Doodlebug ABC stickers. I also used the asterisks as centers on some of the flowers.

3 comments:

Corey W. said...

what a gorgeous card!!

Corey ~ Use Your Stash!!

Kimmie said...

this is really beautiful!

Kimmie said...

Beautiful card!

Kimmie Use Your Stash