Friday, September 25, 2009

Some Spooky Die Cuts from The Scrappy Shack - BOO!

Here are some Halloweeny type things I made last weekend while cropping with my sisters. These all use the Halloween Die Cut Frames from The Scrappy Shack. They are available in any color! On this one I even recycled a bit. The green dotted and spiderweb papers, are actually packaging from some Making Memories sticker packages. And I'm a girl that loves my gems, so I added a few to jazz things up.
This one I may have gotten a "little" crazy with the Doodlebug glitter. I honestly am still wearing some of that glitter! As if the glitter didn't make it sparkly enough, I added some bling.

I generally don't make a lot of tags, but I thought these frames were the perfect size for that. I used Scenic Route papers and some Making Memories stickers.

GIVEAWAY! I wanted to remind everyone that The Scrappy Shack is giving away 20 die cuts at the end of September, so be sure to stop by their blog to get your name entered!

No comments: