Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Simple Shares


Here are a couple more things I made at last Saturday's crop. I made this layout in a few minutes after spending WAY too long (hours....) on the Concert layout on an earlier post. It's another picture from her dance recital this Spring. I printed all kinds of pictures, so beware...you'll probably see more of the pink and white polka dotted outfit! Papers are Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday available from That Scrappy Girl. And of course I had to add some gems! I scrap in both 8 1/2 x 11 and 12x12. I eventually put my layouts in 3 ring binders so you can mix sizes easily. When I only have one picture I want to scrap, sometimes a 12x12 seems like way too much surface area to decorate.


Also made a quick and easy wedding card using some Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and Making Memories Mini Alphas.

No comments: