Friday, June 26, 2009

Paper Crafts Card Creations Volume 7 and 225 Cards and Gifts Special Issues


Here is one of my 2 little ole' cards that are in Card Creations Volume 7. I honestly can't believe how many cards are in here! I took it to look at during Parker's soccer practice last night and didn't make it all the way through there were that many to look at. This card uses the Pink Paislee Pop Fashion line. It came together quickly. I was at a crop and people were starting to pack up, so I hurriedly whipped out just one more card. I almost didn't submit it as I thought it was too boring!


I don't think I ever shared this little Bunny gift box (just pretend like the bunny card isn't there!) that was in their 225 Cards and Gifts special issue. You can find the 2-4-6-8 template here. Papers are from Die Cuts With a View, one of their nursery lines.

I have some half finished things I'm hoping become finished things this weekend. We'll see if that shakes out or not. If it does, I'll have some more to share soon!
Hope everyone is staying cool. Here in Iowa the heat has been brutal. Or when it's not sunny and humid, it's storming like crazy. Parker says HOT stands for Humid Out Tonight. Thank goodness for AC! On the opposite end of the spectrum I had a Christmas card picked up for publication today. Jerry Seinfeld would call that Bizzaro World type stuff :-)

No comments: