Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Trio of Cards

Here is a card I made with the Honey Pie line from Cosmo Cricket. This card was featured recently in the sketch section of the Paper Crafts March/April 2009 issue. I just love using kraft cardstock. You'll notice it a lot on my blog :-)


These next two cards are a couple of rejects for a recent call. They didn't get the love, but that's ok. That's the way she goes...lol. I use some We R Memory Keepers Hoopla papers, Basic Grey stickers, Bazzill brads and Autumn Leaves and Heidi Swapp flowers.

I used some My Mind's Eye paper (love the texture and glitter on this line Out & About), a Heidi Swapp flower, Creative Imaginations flower brad. I used my label maker for the sentiment.
Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I do have some fun news to share. I was selected to the Just My Sketches card team. I love sketches so this will be fun!
Also be sure to check out Christine's blog. Not only does she have a fun giveaway but she has also opened up a scrapbook retreat called Scrap Retreat House at French Valley. I wish I lived closer as my scrap gang and I are always on the lookout for a fun place to scrap!


1 comment:

salme said...

Love that umbrella!